Oct 14, 2010

Looky at what I can do...

Jared is mobile.  There is nothing stopping him now.  He is up and down stairs, he is walking from room to room, he can pull  himself up on to chairs and stools.  He is a big boy now.  "See, Mom?  I can climb up on the stool in the bathroom like my big brothers do when they brush their teeth."



"This is the stuff they use, right?  So, how do I get it out?"



"Oh, never mind, I figured it out.  And if this method doesn't work, I'll go with the next one."



"That's right, stick my finger in, get some gooey hot addictive stuff on there, suck it off."



"In fact, I'm such a big boy, that when I'm done, I will close the lid.  Bet my big brothers don't do that."

3 comments:

Trulee said...

Funny! Think Jared could come over and teach my boys a thing or two?

Natalie said...

He is so stinkin' cute! He also looks like he is going everywhere and climbing everything.

Jaime said...

Those pictures with the toothpaste remind me of someone else I know...