Apr 18, 2011

Bedroom Re-do

I've been planning on painting my bedroom for about a month now.  I had found some great bedding and chosen the right paint.  Then life took over and the re-do got pushed to the backburner.  Last week I decided it was time.  I had already started cleaning out my bedroom when I wised up and took a picture.  (The cute boy is an added bonus)  This is the before picture with green paint that we've had for 6 years and the bedding that we've had since we moved in as well.  It was a nice color, but I was done with it.


This next image is the after picture.  The wall color is "Tropical Straw" and I love it!  It is very calming.  The bedding is the third set I bought.  (heehee) I returned the other two after bringing them home and looking at them in my room.  I'm glad the lamps and curtains match, I probably wouldn't replace them if they didn't.  I need to find some kind of art work to go above the bed, but that may take some time. 


I am so glad with how it feels and how it all came together.  I love it!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

The room is really, really pretty. Calming is such a good word. How did you find time to post this today?